1. Choose where you want your STRATO Side Table to go and make three holes as shown below (12.5cm - 12.5cm - 4cm - 1.5cm down)
2. Now place a screw in the ﬁrst three holes - leaving the biggest empty (This is for feeding through wires)
3. Feed the LED light through the biggest hole - leaving enough slack for the ﬁnal outcome.
4. Now feed the LED lights through one of the STRATO Side Table. 5. Place the STRATO on the three screws in the wall - then slide to one side to make it secure.
5. Place the STRATO on the three screws in the wall - then slide to one side to make it secure.
6. Check that the STRATO is level.
7. Tighten any loose screws using the gap in the front.
8. Insert the glass and wait for a click.
9. Finally, add on the sides with adhesive.